The puzzle of life

Sunday, July 10, 2011



I feel like all the pieces of my life puzzle are laid out in front of me. I know the end picture will be one of happiness, contentment, and peace. I can feel its within my grasp. I just need to work out how and where all the pieces fit and in what ratio.

Some days I get so frustrated by the pieces and trying to work out the combination to making them fall into place. Other days, I enjoy the exploration that it requires. I am trying to enjoy life in every moment, not just when the puzzle is complete. To enjoy DOING the puzzle, too.

I am going to make myself an inspiration cork board for my room. I need to see beauty every day, and things that bring me joy. It's all about the small stuff :)



photo credit: http://weheartit.com/entry/11165494

No comments:

Post a Comment