A little bit of fun

Friday, July 29, 2011

I have added a poll over to the left top of my page. I'll take it down in a week. For now, I want you to help me decide what to write about next. I have ideas for most of the opposite, but I can't decide which I feel most compelled to write. I am especially interested in hearing opinions from those who have read my ebook and know my style and voice.

A young adult piece with a strong female character (none of these sulky twihards), a love story full of passion and heart, something set in the past, maybe encompassing a few elements, or something with grit and fear at its centre. Let me know what you think. If there is a decent response, I'll go for it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to see a book that Hannah could read with me.

Post a Comment