Pre-Palooza Post

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am not sure that I coined the term palooza (as I did prezactly and awkwidity) but I am certainly helping popularise its usage. A palooza is a party. With Alcohol. Or just an awesome time. With alcohol.

My first true palooza was last year, a hotel room, many bottles of alcohol, and good nosh. WIN! There've been a few since. There is an enormous one in my future. Next month, 2 friends and I are flying to Sydney for the weekend. 3 nights, much fun. I see a cocktail night on the horizon, and oh so many good times. One of my friends has also conned the other two of us into going on this jetboat on Sydney harbor, and we are also considering the skywalk (268m/880ft off the ground!) as well as hooking up with some of our lov-er-ly girlfriends up there. I think they are also insisting we hunt down Adriano Zumbo's patisserie, after seeing his creations on MasterChef. We may roll home...

It's definitely going to be a massive weekend. Keep your eyes peeled for the post-palooza blog post in late February!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very, very, very excited! I cannot wait to see you all! xx

Post a Comment