This months resolutions

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Following on from my last post, I've implemented some things for this month. I am writing every night in my gratitude/happiness journal. It's great because it makes me stop and enjoy the little things and the smaller moments. That is where I find my happiness.

I also made some plans for the wee ones. We have tickets to a magic show, and we are going to spend a night in the city and have some adventures. Maybe the city circle tram, maybe vic market, maybe the aquarium. Not sure. Anyone have good ideas for kids and Melbourne town?

I am also having a ball with Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge. It's only page 3 of 366 in chapter 2012, but I am enjoying it. Look for my post on the weekend with all of my photos from this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment