Final week - Jan Photo A Day Challenge

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Here are the last of my photos from FatMumSlim's January Photo A Day Challenge. Telle has also developed a list for February that I think I will take up, since it's the only source of blog inspiration I have lately. :/ Week 1's photos are here, 2 is here and 3 is here.

Day 22 - Your Shoes



Day 23 - Something Old. This was a ring of Mums, too tiny for my fingers!



Day 24 - Guilty Pleasure. My favorite soap drama, Neighbours. Love it. The only TV I watch, really!



Day 25 - Something You Made. I was creative here, since I don't really make stuff...



Day 26 - Colour. OPI Purple With A Purpose.



Day 27 - Lunch.



Day 28 - Light.



Day 29 - Inside Your Fridge. Note the controversial vegemite.



Day 30 - Nature. My strawberry plant in the rain.



Day 31 - You... Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment