World Vegan Day P2 - FOOD!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Oh my aching belly! So much deliciousness. I didn't get anywhere near trying all I wanted to, but here is a selection of what was there that I *did* get to!


Mister Nice Guy cupcakes. These were amazing. So light and fluffy and delicious. From the rear L-R there is Champagne Strawberry, Key West Lime, Red Velvet, Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Vanilla.


The Champagne Strawberry cupcake was my favorite. Champagne buttercream icing, dense strawberry and light vanilla cake. OMG. SOoooo good.


My kittehs enjoyed the vegan petfood sample from the showbag. Devoured! 




Fritz Sorbet - oh how I wanted to try all the flavors but limited myself to two. Lemon (my all time fave) and this one which was apple raspberry and one of the best things I have tasted in my life.


This was a mini dim sim vegan style. Dense and heavy but not bad.


Vegan spring roll, light, flaky pastry and delish insides. 


A chilli-non-carne Funky pie. SO tasty!


The Satay Funky Pie. My fave. DIVINE.


How good a bargain was this? 50% off Booja Booja truffles, SO potent and yum.


My Vegusto stuff in action. A meat and cheese sambo yet vegan! The cheese on its own has a hint of sweetness I am not keen on, adjusting the tastebuds... it's great with other flavors though. The deli slices are SO tasty and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment