My body is falling apart

Friday, October 14, 2011

I am in a foul mood today. My health has been shite for a year. First it was the never-ending period and it taking weeks and weeks to work out why and correct the pill I was on to fix it. Then it was chest strain, then heart palpitations and using a holter monitor and a bunch of tests to rule out anything serious. Now it's this weird stomach thing. They ruled out gallstones, I had an ultrasound, blood tests and a helicobacter breath test all come back clear. And still I am in pain. Dr says reflux, but its not really easing, so I am going back today to demand a barium meal to rule out ulcer/hiatal hernia. I am supposed to have weight loss surgery in 6 weeks. I am not forking out a fortune if he gets in there and says woah can't operate because of whatever it is. If the barium meal is clear, then it must be reflux or irritation and that's not such a big deal. I am so angry. It shouldn't take so long. I haven't been well in months, and I feel like it's been a year of sadness, ill health and negative emotions. I AM OVER IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment